How to use
Bye Mouth Ulcer!™ comes in a tube and is easy to use. Bye Mouth Ulcer! is a gel for the local treatment of mouth ulcers and small wounds inside the mouth. Bye Mouth Ulcer! is not a local anaesthetic and therefore you have minimal risk of biting your cheek, lip or tongue.
- Wash your hands
- Put sufficient gel on the finger
- Apply the gel to the ulcer in the mouth
- Ensure that the whole ulcer is covered
Instructions for use
- Use Bye Mouth Ulcer! at least 4x per day until the ulcer has completely disappeared.
- Use at least 30 minutes before and/or immediatly after a meal.
- Use in the evening after brushing your teeth and/or before you go to bed.
- Do not apply the tube directly on the ulcer, to prevent the product from getting infected.
If, after two weeks of treatment no change can be seen, we advise you to contact your doctor or dentist.
When not to use
You should not use Bye Mouth Ulcer! in the following cases:
- If you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you use this product anywhere else outside of the mouth
- Children under the age of 3